If you’re interested in scheduling a tour, lecture, or activity, please contact email@example.com.
Parking directions will be provided upon confirmation of your tour date.
What to Expect
We’re happy to have you at the University Farm! Here are a few things you should know for your tour. Organizations are responsible for communicating this information to all attendees.
- Dress casually and appropriately for the weather, but even in heat you should wear long pants and close toed shoes on the farm.
- For sunny days, don’t forget your sunscreen.
- All participants should bring a water bottle.
- Bathrooms are available beside the baseball field, a short walk from the farm.
Expectations for Visitors
For your best experience:
- Listen to your tour guides.
- Respect the animals; Be gentle, be quiet, and move slowly.
- Most of our fences are electric, so don’t touch them.
- Do not climb on fences, gates, pens or farm equipment.
- Have fun, ask questions, and tell us your observations!